Kaje Boutique x Sigma Kappa Collab
We are so excited to partner and collab with Sigma Kappa sorority and raise funds for their 5 philianthropies:
1. Sigma Kappa Foundation: creates and funds leadership, scholarship, and philanthropic initiates that reflect the values and spirit of Sigma Kappa Sorority.
2. Inherit the Earth: this initiative provides collegians, alumnae and citizens the opportunity to work together to improve local environments
3. Gerontology: recognizes the importance and supports the study of aging and the needs of the elderly population so we can live a meaningful and healthy life as we age.
4. Main Seacoast Mission: Sigma Kappa holds this philanthropy near and dear to its heart as the sorority was founded in Maine. Along Maine’s eastern coast, people live in isolated villages and on islands reached only by boat or airplane. Maine Seacoast Mission is there when people need them for necessities, educational opportunities, and community support, and they've been there for more than 100 years.
5. Alzheimer's Disease Research: As the nations 6th leading cause of death and 5th highest in those 65+, Sigma Kappa recognized the need to find a cure or method of prevention for this disease.
Kaje Boutique was created to bring together fashion styles and women of all sorts. We are passionate about diversity and giving back to our community, so this collab was calling our name!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Purchase a raffle ticket .. or 2 or 3 by April 9th, 2021 at midnight HERE
2. Winners will be selected at random and notified via email.
3. If your raffle ticket is chosen, you will pick items from a hand picked selection and give your sizes if applicable.
4. GET YOUR CUTE NEW ITEMS & FLAUNT THE GOOD CAUSES YOU SUPPORTED
Thank you for your support in advance babes.
Love, Kaje & SK
PS. Want to partner with Kaje Boutique? Reach out to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @KajeBoutique. We would love to work with you!